4th of July Symphony & Picnic in the Park at Los Gatos | 2019
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Oak Meadow Park | University Ave. and Blossom Hill Rd., Los Gatos, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Town of Los Gatos will once again host the annual Symphony in the Park on Thursday, July 4th at Oak Meadow Park. Join for a day of free, family-friendly music, food and fun.
4th of July Schedule:
- 11 am – 4 pm: Children’s Activities & Food Booths
- 11 am – noon: The Hipwaders
- Noon – 4 pm: Beer & Wine Garden
- 1 pm – 1:10 pm: Mayor’s Welcome & Flag Raising
- 1:10 pm – 3 pm: San Jose Wind Symphony
- 2 pm – 2:15 pm: Intermission & Yellow Ribbon Ceremony
2019 4th of July Activity Lineup:
- Live Entertainment – Bring your lawn chairs and take in the sounds of the renowned San Jose Wind Symphony playing some of the most famous American classics on the Oak Meadow Bandstand beginning at 1 pm.
Tables and chairs will also be available in front of the bandstand for viewing at a first-come, first-serve basis.
For the little ones and kids of all ages, check out The Hipwaders beginning at 11 am on the second stage.
- Children’s Activities – There will be fun for all ages. Bring your children and enjoy:
-Performance by the The Hipwaders at 11 am
-Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad & Carousel
-Bounce houses and inflatable games
-Tickets will be available for purchase for Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad and Carousel, all other entertainment will be free of charge.
- Food & Drink – Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad Snack Shack and a variety of food trucks will be available to purchase food and drinks during the entire event. Guests are also welcome to bring their own picnic lunches to enjoy at the park.
The Kiwanis Club of Los Gatos will also be hosting a beer and wine garden for those over 21, from noon – 4 pm.
Picnic areas in Oak Meadow Park will only be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Barbecuing at the picnic areas will not be permitted.