Los Gatos | 4th of July Symphony & Picnic in the Park | 2018
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Oak Meadow Park | University Ave. and Blossom Hill Rd., Los Gatos, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The 2018 Los Gatos hometown Independence Day celebration offers fun for the whole family.
Stay awhile and soak in the sun while listening to the patriotic sounds of the San Jose Wind Symphony. The day promises to be full of patriotic summertime fun for all.
- 11:00 am Hometown BBQ & Games
- 11 am – 1 pm Community Organizations’ Booths
- 11 am – 3 pm Children’s Activities, Billy Jones Train, Carousel, Barbeque & Snack Shack
- 11:30 am Performances
- 11:30 am – Noon Sizzling Seniors
- Noon – 1 pm Live Performance by Bay Area Artist, Esha K.
- 1:00 pm Strike Up The Band
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm Mayor’s Welcome & Flag Raising
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm San Jose Wind Symphony Concert
- 2:30 pmYellow Ribbon Ceremony (Intermission)
- 3:30 pm Event Conclusion
Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad will be operating the train and carousel before the event. BBQ, Snack bar, & Beer Garden provided by Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad