Redwood City’s 4th of July Parade, Festival & Fireworks | 2019
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Downtown Redwood City | Broadway and Hamilton, Redwood City, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Redwood City Independence Day 2019 celebration packs in a full day of fun including the 80th annual parade (10 am), a car show, the 33rd annual festival, a carnival, and most importantly, a fireworks show at 9:30 pm.
Schedule | July 4, 2019
- Pancake Breakfast – 7:30-10:30 am with the Redwood City Fire Department
- Parade Run 5K – 8 am (check-in 6:15-7:45 am see the web for more info)
- July 4th Parade – steps off at 10 am
- Festival – 9 am to 5 pm – The festival features arts and crafts, food and beverages, kids’ activities, and a whole lot of good old fashioned family fun, the festival is the place to be on the 4th of July.
- Festival Food Court Vendors – Come enjoy local tastes and fare with the Festival Food Court Vendors
- Battle of the Bands on Hamilton – featuring UC Davis and Stanford at 1 pm on Hamilton.
- Fireworks – start at approximately 9:30 pm
The fireworks extravaganza will start at approximately 9:30 pm. The fireworks can be seen from areas where there is a clear view of the skies above the Port, and can also be seen from high points all over the Peninsula.
Categories: **Annual Event**, 4th of July, Fairs & Festivals, Fireworks, Kids & Families, Peninsula