Redwood City | 4th of July Parade, Festival & Fireworks | 2018
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Downtown Redwood City | Broadway and Hamilton, Redwood City, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Redwood City Independence Day 2018 celebration packs in a full day of fun including the 80th annual parade (10 am), a car show, the 32nd annual festival, a carnival, and most importantly, a fireworks show at 9:30 pm.
Schedule | July 4, 2018
- Pancake Breakfast – 7:30-10:30 am with the Redwood City Fire Department
- Parade Run 5K – 8 am (check-in 6:15-7:45 am see the web for more info)
- July 4th Parade – steps off at 10 am
- Festival – 9 am to 5 pm – The festival features arts and crafts, food and beverages, kids’ activities, and a whole lot of good old fashioned family fun, the festival is the place to be on the 4th of July.
- Battle of the Bands on Hamilton – Stanford vs. UC Davis 1 – 3 pm
- Kid’s Stage on Broadway- Phil Ackerley the Magician 11:30 am, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm
- Arts & Crafts on Jefferson
- Fireworks – start at approximately 9:30pm
The fireworks extravaganza will start at approximately 9:30 pm. The fireworks can be seen from areas where there is a clear view of the skies above the Port, and can also be seen from high points all over the Peninsula.
Categories: **Annual Event**, 4th of July, Fairs & Festivals, Fireworks, Kids & Families, Peninsula