Submitted by the Event Organizer
One of the most socially-distant ways to have fun, The West Wind Drive-In theaters in both San Jose and Concord, have reopened for nightly film screenings this week, but with new rules in place to ensure minimal contact. Thanks to Alt105 for letting us know.
West Wind Drive In Locations
Solano Drive-In – 1611 Solano Way, Concord
Capitol Drive-In – 3630 Hillcap Ave., San Jose
– $8.25 adults, $1.75 kids 5-11 (kids 4 and under free)
– Tuesday night “Family Fun Night” is $5.50 per adult
– Most screens are double features – 2 movies for price of 1
– As of May 5, start times for movies are around 8:30pm, but may change as dusktime changes.
IMPORTANT – Details May Change Without Notice: Please note that due to the fluid nature of COVID-19 and city/county/state rules, details can change at any point. Please check Facebook for the latest updates.
New Drive-In Rules
- Cars must be parked 10 feet apart from other cars
- You must stay in your car
- You may only leave your car to visit the restroom
- Limited number of people allowed in restroom at any time (except adult with their own child)
- Snack bar is closed – Bring your own snacks
- You must wear a face covering when leaving your car
- Customers who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave
Film Lineup as of May 5, 2020 include Trolls World Tour, Dolittle, Onward, The Wretched, Good Boys, The Hunted and more…
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*$5.50 for adults on Tuesday nights. Kids are $1.75
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Discount Tix / Promo Codes
Address: 1611 Solano Way, Concord, CA