Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fun & Games, Kids & Families
100th Annual Columbus Day Bazaar | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join celebrate the 100th anniversary of this favorite North Beach Tradition. This monumental year will combine new and old traditions that will delight all ages.
This years’ Columbus Day Bazaar Cent’ Anni Celebration will commemorate the neighborhood’s heritage featuring iconic American, Italian, and Asian foods; an abundance of Carnival games and activities; plus great entertainment and community fun.
Spend the weekend in North Beach enjoying the Bazaar, The Italian Heritage Parade and Fleet Week while watching the Blue Angels overhead.
100th Annual Columbus Day Bazaar
October 12, 2019 | 11 am to 7 pm
October 13, 2019 | 11 am to 6 pm
Saints Peter & Paul Salesian School, 660 Filbert St., SF, CA
FREE but donations are encouraged. Bring money for food and drinks
Columbus Day Bazaar Highlights
- Food: Pizza, full BBQ, Asian kitchen favorites, and Carnival-inspired snacks.
- Drinks: Festive Cocktails, Beer, Wine, Coffee, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- All Ages Activities: Carnival Rides, Fun Slide, Salami Toss, Balloon Darts, Milk Bottle Darts, Ring Toss, Color Game, Glitter Tattoos,
- Cupcake decorating, Bingo and Carnival games with prizes
- Adult Fun: Wine and spirits booth, Cake booth, Gift Card booth, Cherry Bells and Card games.
Spend the weekend in North Beach during Fleet Week and enjoy the Bazaar, the Italian Heritage Parade, and the Blue Angels.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*FREE but donations are encouraged. Bring money for food and drinks
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Fun & Games
, Kids & Families
Address: 660 Filbert St., SF, CA