an.ä.log SF Gallery Art Exhibit & Art Walk (Sept. 18-25)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
This celebratory exhibit at the an.ä.log SF gallery in San Francisco puts on display the artworks created during a special Kids & Art online workshop that paired Bay Area artists with pediatric cancer patients and siblings. The professional artists have also created original pieces of art inspired by the young artists with whom they worked, an exceptional addition to this touching display. A collection of artwork by these children and artists will also be on sale.
Please join us in celebrating this incredible group of artists by visiting the an.ä.log SF Art Exhibit and events.
Schedule of events:
Saturday, September 18
- 11:00am – 1:00pm: Opening reception
- 1:00pm: Guided art walk. Begins at an.ä.log SF gallery and visits Voss Gallery, Ratio 3, Artillery AG, and The Drawing Room
- 1:00pm – 5:00pm: Open gallery
Sunday, September 19
- 12:00pm – 5:00pm: Open gallery
- 2:00pm – Artists talks. Featured artists include: Rinat Goren, Rozanne Hermelyn, Kay Weber, and Jesus Zamarron. They will discuss their experiences with Kids & Art, the project they developed for the kids, and more. Talks will also be livestreamed.
Friday, September 24
- 6:00pm – 9:00pm: Closing reception
Saturday, September 25
- 12:00pm – 5:00pm: Open gallery; closing day of the exhibit
Location: an.ä.log SF is located at 886 Capp Street in San Francisco.
Categories: *Top Pick*, In Person, Kids & Families