9 Free Walking Tours on Columbus Day 2019 | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Got the day off? Take a guided walk around San Francisco and learn something new about the city you love on Columbus Day.
2019 Columbus Day Walking Tours
Monday, October 14, 2019 | 9:30 am
All over San Francisco
FREE, but donations are greatly appreciated.
- 9:30 am – Japanese Tea Garden
- 10:00 am – A Touch of Glass: Glass in San Francisco’s Commercial Architecture
- 10:00 am – Chinatown
- 11:00 am – City Hall and the Civic Center (Tour Cancelled)
- 11:00 am – Fisherman’s Wharf: A Hidden History
- 1:00 pm – American History in Golden Gate Park
- 1:00 pm – Palace Of Fine Arts/Marina
- 1:00 pm – Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:30 pm – Chinatown
*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require separate admission charge to the gardens.
Japanese Tea Garden Admission
Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission if entered by 10:00 am
Adult: $6.00 (Residents), $8.00 (Non-Residents)
Senior (65+) and Youth (12-17):