30th Annual Discovery Day: Marine Science Open House | Tiburon
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Romberg Tiburon Center | 3150 Paradise Dr, Tiburon, CA 94920
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Experience science in action at the only marine laboratory on the San Francisco Bay, SF State’s Estuary & Ocean Science Center.
The theme this year is “Hope for the Bay.” With the scientists and partners, learn the reasons to be hopeful about the health of the Bay.
What to expect on Discovery Day 2019
- Try your hand at measuring crabs, tracking marine mammals, collecting plankton, and more.
- Use the tools of the trade.
- Connect with the Coastal Science Allies.
- Meet live marine organisms from San Francisco Bay.
- Participate in collaborative art projects.
- Discover solutions to environmental challenges.
At Discovery Day, you can also be among the first to see the winners of the 2019 California Coastal Commission’s K-12 Coastal Art & Poetry Contest.
Admission and parking for Discovery Day is FREE, but registration is required.