Free Dunkin Donuts Day 2018 | National Doughnut Day
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Dunkin Donuts (Bay Area) |
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Friday, June 1, 2018 is National Doughnut Day, supposedly a real holiday created in 1938 by the Salvation Army to honor volunteers who served doughnuts to soldiers during World War I.
In celebration, Dunkin Donuts is offering a free classic donut with the purchase of any beverage. Some classic donut favorites are: Vanilla Cake Batter, Glazed, Strawberry Frosted with Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Frosted with Rainbow Sprinkles, Vanilla Frosted with Rainbow Sprinkles, Glazed Chocolate Cake, Boston Kreme, Jelly and Old Fashioned.
Free Dunkin Donuts Day
Friday, June 1, 2018
Participating Dunkin Donuts*
FREE (with the purchase of any beverage)
Bay Area Dunkin Donuts Locations:
- Walnut Creek: 1250 Newell Avenue | 925-946-1134
- Half Moon Bay: 118 San Mateo Rd | 650-560-0106
- American Canyon: 410 Napa Junction Rd Suite 100 | 707-320-0685
- South San Francisco: 180 S Airport Blvd. | 650-742-9101
- Fremont: Mowry Landing Shoping Center | 510-739-2383
- Petaluma: 435 N. McDowell Blvd / Deer Creek Village | 707-408-2100
- Santa Cruz: 1314 Ocean St. | 831-201-4979
*Please contact your local Dunkin Donuts first just to make sure they are participating