Archery & Hot Dog Day | East Bay
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Diablo Bowmen Archery Range | Oak Hill Lane, Clayton, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Diablo Bowmen Archery Club is open to the public just one day out of the year, during their annual Open House. They will make sure you’re well fed while you’re learning to shoot an actual bow and arrow making this a rare opportunity to take archery lessons plus grub on hot dogs.
2014 Diablo Bowmen Archery Club Open House
Saturday, June 21, 2014 | 9 am to 3 pm
Diablo Bowmen Archery Club
Cost: $10 per person includes:
- Archery lessons (all equipment provided)
- Hot dog lunch with chips and a drink (served from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm only; no refunds if you do not eat lunch)
- Range tours
Directions From Clayton:
Diablo Bowmen Archery Club is located at the foot of Mt. Diablo State Park on Oak Hill Lane
– Take Clayton Road to Marsh Creek Road – 3.4 miles
– Take a slight right on Morgan Territory Road – 1.3 miles
– Turn right on Oak Hill Lane – 0.7 miles
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.