“Art Walk SF” July 2023 Block Party (Divisadero)
Divisadero | San Francisco, California
Free / Learn More
“Art Walk SF” Neighborhood Block Parties (2023)
Art Walk SF Celebrates the Art, Music, Food, and Small Businesses of San Francisco’s Neighborhoods with 1st Saturday Art Walks in a Different SF Neighborhood Each Month.
Grab an event map at participating merchants.
2023 Art Walk SF Block Parties
First Saturdays* – Noon to 5pm
- April 1 – Lakeside Village (Ocean Avenue between 19th Ave & Junipero Serra Blvd)
- May 6 – Lower Haight (Haight Street between Webster & Scott Streets)
- June 3 – Balboa Village (Balboa Village on 35th Avenue between 35th Ave & 39th)
- July 1 – Divisadero Street (Divisadero Street between Haight & Golden Gate in SF)
- August 5 – Outer Sunset (Outer Sunset on Irving Street between 21st & 25th Avenues)
- September 2 – Castro & Market Street (Castro District)
- October 7 – Glen Park
- November 4 – TBA
Art Walk SF activates small businesses as pop-up gallery spaces and live music venues where local art and music can be showcased. Art Walk SF is a free, family-friendly community event filling the streets with: merchants offering specials and hosting sidewalk sales; local artists selling their art or artisanal goods; tables and activities hosted by community organizations; live/collaborative mural-making, &/or other activities; live performances by local musicians, dancers, and more.
Welcoming all Artists, Musicians, Creators, Makers, Art Collectives, and Nonprofits to participate in the vibrant culture of San Francisco’s art community, and the economic revitalization of business corridors around the city by signing up on: www.artwalksf.com
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.