2019 “Bark in the Park”: Largest Dog Fest in USA | San Jose
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
William Street Park | 750 E William St, San Jose, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Bark in the Park San Jose will celebrate the largest dog festival in the United States, to be held at William Street Park in downtown San Jose on Saturday, September 21, 2019.
2019 Bark in the Park
Saturday, September 21, 2019 | 10 am to 5 pm
William Street Park, S. 16th Street and E. William Street, San Jose
FREE but a $6 donation per adult is encouraged. Children and dogs get in free.
Proceeds from donations benefit the Humane Society Silicon Valley, San Jose Animal Care Center and other local charities.
Bark in the Park San Jose attracts 3,900 dogs and 15,000 humans. Located in an expansive, tree lined park, this casual event features contests, beverages, food, agility courses, kids’ activities, over 75 different dog-related vendors and services, and dogs, lots of dogs.
- Low Cost Vaccines and $5 Microchipping, provided by PAWS 4 SJACS (Pet Awareness and Welfare Society for San Jose Animal Care Services)
- Kids’ Zone Dog-themed bounce house, San Jose Barracuda mascot Frenzy and Slap Shot booth, face painting, Doga, DIY dog toy making, storytime, dog owners in training resource tent, and kid’s agility course.
- Contests, including the popular Dog Costume Contest, Dog/Owner Look-Alike Contest and Tail Wagging Contest
- Demonstrations of dog agility and specialized dog training
- More than 75 vendors with dog-specific goods and services.
- Delicious food and drink at the Gordon Biersch Refreshment Garden
- Misting Tent, courtesy of San Jose Water
Please note that the donation amount is $6 and not $5 as previously stated in the post.