BART Week Contests: Monday | $500 Worth of Chocolate
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
To try to get commuters to try BART, they’re having a full week of pretty amazing giveaways – but only if you know the secret “Word of the Day” that will be flashed on BART platform destinations signs each day this week.
The prizes change daily from Monday through Friday, October 18-22, and range from roundtrip Southwest Airlines tickets, to Ben & Jerry’s ice cream parties, free museum and concert tickets, Raiders tickets, even BART tickets for a year worth about $2500.
October 18, 2010
- $500 worth of Green and Black’s chocolate (1 winner)
- $200 worth of Green and Black’s chocolate (3 winners)
- Pair of Raiders football game tickets (vs. Colts on 12/26)
- Pair of Roundtrip Southwest Airlines tickets
- Pair of tickets to Charles Schwab Cup Championship (golf) at Harding Park, 11/4-11/7, including passes to Cypress Club
How Do I Win?
Every day during Try BART Week, watch the platform destination signs for the “Word of the Day.” When you see it, text the word to 44144 for your chance to win. If you hate texting, you can also enter the Word here
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, Free Stuff, Peninsula, San Francisco