Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Film Festivals, Movies, Outdoor Movie Night
2019 Under the Stars in Precita Park | Bernal Heights Outdoor Cinema
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The annual Bernal Heights Outdoor Cinema is a showcase of short films, a film crawl, live music and awards. It’s your chance to check out the work of local filmmakers and musicians in parks, playgrounds and smaller venues around Bernal Heights, San Francisco.
16th Annual Bernal Heights Outdoor Cinema
September 6, 7 and 14, 2019
All around Bernal Heights, SF
FREE, but donations are gratefully accepted at the door at each event
- Friday, 9/6: 7 pm to 10 pm – “Film Crawl on Cortland” 2019 Six simultaneous screenings — six different venues Bonview to Anderson. The local branch library, the neighborhood community center, a café, an art gallery, an outdoor restaurant courtyard and a photographer’s studio.
- Saturday, 9/7: 6 pm to 9:30 pm -Under The Stars At Precita Park Filmmaker Reception, music and films Precita Park, Folsom Street and Precita Avenue
- Saturday, 9/14: 3 pm to 6 pm – Sweet 16 Party & Retrospective Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts 2868 Mission Street
Selection of “Best” films of last 5 years + Reprise of 2019 award-winning films, followed by reception and music.
Join for a family-friendly program of films in Precita Park. The setting is the traditional “outdoor cinema” venue, where local musical artists as well as filmmakers are featured. It has long been the festival’s outdoor showcase, and its image appears in countless publications.
- 6 pm: Filmmakers meetup at 306 Precita Avenue.
- 7 pm: Move across the street to Precita Park and soak up the funk/rock/blues/jazz music of Home.
- 8 pm: Settle in for the film screening. Bring blankets. Dress warmly. Enjoy the show.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Film Festivals
, Outdoor Movie Night
Address: Precita Avenue & Alabama St., San Francisco, CA