Biggest Little Air Show | San Carlos
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Hiller Aviation Museum | 601 Skyway Road, San Carlos, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join the festivities as the Biggest Little Air Show matches a thrilling aerobatic performance by airshow pilot Vicky Benzing and her full-sized 1940 Stearman Bi-plane with demonstrations of exceptional radio controlled models from the local RC Flyers.
- 10:30 am – noon: Flight demonstrations
- 10 am – 1 pm: Radio Control Model Aircraft Display at the Museum
- 10:30 am to noon: Flight Demonstrations
Performers are scheduled to include:
- Vicky Benzing in her 1940 Stearman Bi-plane.
- Parachute Jump
- The RC Flyers model aircraft demonstrations
-Aerobatic gyroscopic routines
-3D aerobatic helicopters
-Jets and other RC aircraft
- 12:30 pm: Drone Safety presented by Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- 2:00 pm: Learn about careers in aviation and aeronautics from the California Aeronautical University
Cost: Free to watch the air show from outside the Museum grounds. Tickets to the entire event are $18 (adults), $11 (seniors &youth) Children Free (4 and under) (with Paid Adult).
San Carlos Airport will close to regular traffic to allow realistic jet and propeller-powered models to roll down the runway and into the sky to take their part in a unique aerial extravaganza including aerobatic helicopters, computer controlled quadrotors, high performance model rockets and more.