Black Market “Ugly Christmas” Craft, Sweater & Food Night Market | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Folsom Street Foundry | 1425 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Black Market SF: Ugly Christmas is a holiday-inspired night market assembling the Bay Area’s best up and coming brands, artisans, and food purveyors on Friday, December 19, 2014.
Black Market “Ugly Christmas” Night Market
Friday, December 19, 2014 | 6 to 11 pm
Folsom Street Foundry | 1425 Folsom St., San Francisco, CA
First 100 tickets free for Funcheap readers. After that, there will be $5 Funcheap tickets
You can also support a local cause. Bring a minimum of 5 canned goods and they will grant you free access to the event. Additional cash donations will be accepted. All cash and food donations will be provided to the San Francisco Food Bank.
Dress up in your ugliest sweater, discover cool new brands, shop for unique presents, indulge in festive foods, and play specially crafted games as Folsom Street Foundry location transforms into an ugly, holiday-themed winter bazaar.
A variety of hands-on DIY and special activities will be offered:
- Ugly Sweater Contest: Dress up in your ugliest sweater and participate in the Ugliest Sweater contest
- Tacky Craft Table: Create ornaments or make your ugly sweaters even uglier
- Ugly Family Photobooth: Take photos with your friends using their fugly props
- Bingo x Hunt: Get to know the vendors and win awesome prizes
- Candycane-gram: Send messages to other guests via a very naughty Santa
- Snowball Toss: Play winter-themed cornhole