Black Market SF “Harvest”: Seasonal Food Lounge & Craft Market | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Folsom Street Foundry | 1425 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Black Market SF: Harvest is a cornucopia of the Bay Area’s best food artisans and vendors with a sprinkle of seasonal craft vendors.
Funcheap Deal: Get $5 Guaranteed Entry Tickets (reg. $8).
Free tickets are available, but you must RSVP and be sure to arrive early. Entry is not guaranteed.
In a celebration of a bountiful autumn harvest, Black Market SF will focus on the best eats of the season. The flagship Folsom Street Foundry location will be transformed into a warm, fall-themed feasting and lounging space.
Harvest Black Market Features
- Shop Local: Numerous local craft vendors (jewelry, clothing, accessories, and many more)
- Eat Local: Diverse selection of local food vendors
- Party or Groove, it’s up to you: DJs playing both the main room and front room
- Lounge: Relax with your drink and meet new people in the upstairs lounge or the social room in the front
- Win prizes: Participate in games and interact with the vendors and have a chance to win prizes
- A variety of hands-on DIY activities will be offered
- Pumpkin carving competition and candy apple station
- Mustache contest to celebrate Movember
Black Market SF is a discovery market where the curious will find an ever evolving experience; a gathering of the city’s best craft artisans, food purveyors and up and coming acts in an intimate evening setting.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.