Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Live Music, Peninsula, Shopping & Fashion
2019 Burlingame Festival: Diverse Performances, Music & Arts | Peninsula
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Welcome to the 27th Annual Burlingame On the Avenue, in the upscale Community and City of Burlingame, located on the Peninsula. The event will be staged on Burlingame Avenue and surrounding streets.
The Festival features music of popular genres from some of the best Bay Area Jazz, Rock and Blues bands.
The opportunities for positive visibility through sponsorship Involvement in this year’s event are varied and extensive. Partner/Sponsorship opportunities are available through custom-tailored association with the overall event or through the underwriting of specific components or activities.
2019 Burlingame On The Avenue
August 17-18, 2019 | 10 am to 6 pm
Performance Schedule – Saturday August 17
- 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM EzeMotion (Eclectic 60s, 70s, 80s)
- 11:30 AM – 12:45 PM Michelle Lambert (Folk/Pop/Acoustic)
- 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM Dirty Cello (Blues/Bluegrass)
- 2:45 PM – 4:15 PM Hitmen (Dance)
- 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM Patron Latin Rhythms (Latin Rock)
Performance Schedule – Sunday August 18
- 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM San Mateo School of Rock (Rock)
- 11:30 AM – 12:45 PM Shaky Ground (Classic Rock)
- 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM San Francisco Banjo Band (Traditional Americana, Folk)
- 2:45 PM – 4:15 PM New American Villains (Classic and Modern Rock)
- 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM More Fatter (Contemporary/Alternative)
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
, Kids & Families
, Live Music
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: Burlingame Ave., Burlingame, CA