Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Geek Event, Lectures & Workshops
Cannabis Conference 2018: Expo & Career Fair | Oakland
Submitted by the Event Organizer
New West Summit 4.0 is focused exclusively on game-changing, disruptive developments in technology, science, investment and media in the cannabis industry. This year’s event promises graduate level content like no other show or conference in the industry.
New West Summit 4.0 – Cannabis Conference & Consumer Expo 2018
October 11-13, 2018
Oakland Marriott City Center, 1001 Broadway, Oakland
Saturday 10/13 only –
$35 – Get FREE tickets with FUNCHEAP code
Please note that the free “consumer day” tickets + Cannabis Career Fair are only valid on Saturday, October 13, 2018 – Not Thursday and Friday as was previously listed.
Saturday “Consumer Day” Lineup
Panels & Celebrities – Enjoy a series of free roundtables and panels on Saturday including The Future of Cannabis in Pro Sports, Micro-Dosing and more.
Some of our sport celebrities that will be speaking:
- Bob Burnquist, Professional Skateboarder and Athlete
- Career Fair – From budtender jobs to executive level careers. A Career Fair, hosted by Vangst, for those looking for work in the industry will be held from 10 to 4 pm on Consumer Day. Registration required
- Education – Learn from top industry leaders and explore the companies making a difference and leading the way in the new generation of cannabis.
- Network – Meet the people you have read about and get face time with the players who have shaped the industry to this point. Come join us and become a part of this amazing and quickly growing industry
- Meet Cannabis brands – Talk and interact with the top cannabis brands to check out the newest products and brands that will be unveiling in late 2018 and into 2019.
- Access to Expo Floor
New West Summit 4.0 will also feature:
- Prolific speakers discussing the future of the cannabis landscape.
- A look at what’s next for dispensaries, non-profits, venture-backed startups, publicly traded companies and crowd-funding. Panelists of active, accredited investors and successful entrepreneurs cut through the hype.
- Explore shifts in verticals such as extraction, cultivation, vaporizers, and POS, CMS, and auditing systems. Peak over the horizon and future-proof your business model.
- Meet the influencers and review the state of the art of cannabis communications, focusing on: social media, marketing, activism, modern branding, editorial trends, the entry of Fortune 500 brands into the space, and the normalization of cannabis.
- Talk directly with the executives & decision makers of the industry’s top companies.
- Pitch your company or idea to find investors.
- Network with the cannabis culture of California and beyond.
- View Full Panel Schedule
*Get free tickets with FUNCHEAP code
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Geek Event
, Lectures & Workshops
Address: 1001 Broadway, Oakland, CA