Home » Art & Museums, Walks & Tours
Castro Art Walk | First Thursdays
Every 1st Thursday
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join the art walk from 6 pm-9 pm all around the Castro. Every first Thursday of the month, participating locations extend their business hours to host special events and share artwork with the neighborhood. Join the art walk for a self-guided experience through the creativity of the Castro.
Castro Art Walk
1st Thursdays | 6-9 pm
The Castro, San Francisco
Each venue will have many works on display and for purchase. This event is free and open to the public.
Participating October 3Rd Locations:
Castro CBD will host Musical Artist Craig Ventresco in Jane Warner Plaza from 6 pm-7 pm.
- Apothecarium | 2029 Market Street
- Art Attack SF | 2358 Market Street
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties | 2324B Market Street
- Blackbird | 2124 Market Street
- Blush! Wine Bar | 476 Castro Street
- Dog Eared Books | 489 Castro Street
- Flore | 2298 Market Street
- Local Take | 3979 17th Street
- Norden Living | 3618 17th Street
- Ruby’s Clay Studio & Gallery | 522A Noe Street
- Skin on Market | 2299 Market Street
- Spark Arts | 4229 18th Street
- STAG & MANOR | 2327 Market Street
- The Academy | 2166 Market Street
- The Artist’s Gallery | 4406 18th Street
- The Detour | 2200 Market Street
View the Full List of Events that are happening during the Art Walk.
The Castro Art Walk is proudly sponsored by the Castro Merchants Association. Presented by Castro Art Walk.
Updated 5/31/19 – Event info last checked via website.
Categories: Art & Museums
, Walks & Tours
Address: The Castro, San Francisco, CA 94114