CANCELED: 2020 Cesar Chavez Day Free Walking Tours | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
UPDATE: Due to COVID-19 concerns, this event has been canceled.
Got the day off? Take a guided walk around San Francisco and learn something new about the city you love on Cesar Chavez Day, a state holiday in California.
2020 Cesar Chavez Day Walking Tours
Tuesday March 31, 2020 (observed)
All Over San Francisco
FREE but donations greatly appreciated
San Francisco City Guides Schedule
- 12:00 pm: Ferry Building
- 1:00 pm: *Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:30 pm: Historic Market Street: Path Of Gold
*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require separate admission charge to the gardens.
*Japanese Tea Garden Admission Fee
– Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission for entrance between 9 am and 10 am
– San Francisco Resident Fee – $7 Adult (Must show ID)
– Non-Resident Fee – $10 Adult (Oct-Feb), $12 Adult (March-Sept)
– Prices updated 10/1/19