2019 Cesar Chavez Day Free Walking Tours | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Got the day off? Take a guided walk around San Francisco and learn something new about the city you love on Cesar Chavez Day, a state holiday in California.
2019 Cesar Chavez Day Walking Tours
Monday, April 1, 2019 (observed)
All Over San Francisco
FREE but donations greatly appreciated
San Francisco City Guides Schedule
- 9:30 am – Japanese Tea Garden
- 10:00 am – Chinatown
- 10:00 am – 1906: Earthquake And Fire
- 11:00 am – Fisherman’s Wharf: A Hidden History
- 1:00 pm – Japanese Tea Garden*
- 1:30 pm – Chinatown
- 3:00 pm – Diego Rivera Mural at the Stock Exchange Tower (RESERVATIONS ONLY!)
*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require separate admission charge to the gardens.
Japanese Tea Garden Admission Fee:
– Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission if entered by 10 am
– Otherwise, admission fees are: Adult: $6 (Residents); $8 (Non-Residents)
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, History, San Francisco, Walks & Tours