SF’s 1st Charcoal Food Fest: “50 Shades of Charcoal” | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SoMa StrEat Food Park | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Charcoal is definitely the new black. Come taste the dark side at SF’s first Charcoal Food Fest – 50 Shades of Charcoal.
It lights your fire, but shouldn’t be confused with the briquettes in your BBQ. Equal parts intriguing and delicious, charcoal has jumped off the periodic table and exploded onto photo feeds – brightening your smile, rejuvenating your skin, and hampering your most hateful hangovers.
1st Charcoal Food Fest: “50 Shades of Charcoal”
Sunday, July 22, 2018 | 11 am-5 pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park | 428 11th Street SF
$5 GA; Kids 10 and under are free (rain or shine; dogs are welcome)
Activate your inner foodie and sink your pearly whites into the trendiest charcoal treats. Sexing up your Sunday and fueling your Instagram with charcoal ice-cream, charcoal lemonade, charcoal cookie dough, charcoal cream puffs, and more. It’s going to be out of charcoal.
Food trucks and pop-up vendors serving activated charcoal specials.
- Choux SF’s Black and White Charcoal Pastry Puffs: black sesame, cookies and cream, chocolate, and vanilla
- DOUGHP’s “Blacked Out” Cookie Dough: a blonde cookie dough gone dark with activated charcoal, in a charcoal-black French vanilla cone
- Trader Jim’s Activated Charcoal Dole Whips & Dole Whip Floats
- Frozen Kuhsterd’s Black and Gold Waffle Cones with black vanilla, white coffee, ube, or Thai Tea Frozen Custard
- Fresh-Squeezed Charcoal Lemonade, House-Made Charcoal Sangria, and Black-Tie Thai Tea at the bar
- Batter Up’s Charcoal Battered Corndogs
- WoKitchen’s Charcoal Bbq Pork Buns & Charcoal Shrimp Dumplings
- Sip ‘N Slurp’s Braised Octopus Pasta with charcoal, garlic, white wine cream sauce
- Sarap Shop’s Charcoal Kare Kare Meatballs Over Rice: pork meatballs and seasonal vegetables stewed in a savory charcoal peanut sauce
- Kokio Republic’s Black Charcoal Battered Korean Fried Chicken
- Chef’s Truck’s Charcoal Blackened Chicken Sandwich
- Nucha Empanada’s Handmade Charcoal Empanadas
- Plus Kevita beverages, Firetrail Pizza, and Gyros on Wheels