2019 Bud Break Fest & Annual Easter Egg Hunt | Napa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
CIA at Copia | 500 First Street, Napa, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Celebrate the beginning of spring and wine grape growing season in Napa Valley! The Spring Bud Break Festival is fun for the whole family and features the annual Easter Egg Hunt as well as seasonal food and libations, kids’ activities, music, shopping, and more.
2019 Bud Break Fest & Annual Easter Egg Hunt
Sunday, April 14, 2019 | 11 am – 1 pm
CIA at Copia, 500 1st Street, Napa
FREE-RSVP is Required
- Kids photo booth provided by Happy Expressions
- Rock painting with Napa Rocks
- Blind Jelly Bean Tasting with Jelly Belly Candy Co.
- Live music featuring Garage Band 101 students courtesy of Napa School of Music
- Rockout Workout led by Generation POUND
- Arts & crafts with help from Kiwanis Club of Napa
Join and delight in the warming weather and fresh bounty that spring has to offer. The event will kick-off with the Annual Egg Hunt and festival activities will continue immediately afterward.
Check-in for the Egg Hunt will be on the terrace outside of The Store at CIA Copia. Don’t forget to bring your favorite Easter basket to carry all your eggs.
- Kids 4 and under will hunt in the Jackson Family Wines Amphitheater.
- Kids 5 – 12 will hunt in the Copia gardens.
- 9:30 – 11 a.m. Check-in for the Egg Hunt opens. Grab a coffee, hot chocolate, or snack at our Food Hall. The Store at CIA Copia opens – get your spring décor
- 10:30 a.m. The Restaurant at CIA Copia opens – make your brunch reservation.
- 11 a.m. The Easter Egg hunt begins! Stick around after for even more kid-friendly activities during our Spring Bud Break Festival.
- 1 p.m. Spring Bud Break Festival ends.
- 1:30 p.m. Family Funday: Special Edition – Fun with Food (Register now! $15 per person)