Get $10 Tickets to Hamilton at SHN
The most popular Broadway musical in, like, forever, is at SHN’s Orpheum Theater and offering a lottery for $10 tickets for every show of its San Francisco run, March 10 – August 5, 2017
There are 44 tickets for each Hamilton performance being offered for the lottery. You might get partial view seats, your pairs might be split up, but you also might get front row.
The lottery for $10 tickets (which normally go for $100 and up) opens at 11am two days prior to a performance. If you “win” you’ll have until 4pm the next day to buy your tickets. Read more at SHN.
Enter the $10 Hamilton Lottery
March 10 – August 5, 2017
SHN Orpheum Theater, 1192 Market St, SF
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit www.luckyseat.com/hamilton.html to register. (this looks to be totally legit… it’s linked to by both SHN and Hamilton)
- The lottery will open at 11:00 AM PT two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 AM PT the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 AM PT the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 PM PT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 PM PT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
THE FULL DETAILS
Tickets for the performance will be sold to winners of an online lottery drawing. Winning tickets are $10 and limited to 2 per person. To enter, type your information in the form above and press the “Submit” button. Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded. You will receive an email confirming your entry.
DRAWINGS AND NOTIFICATION
The lottery for the performance will close for entry at 9:00 AM PST the day before the performance. Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 AM PDT the day prior to the performance via email. Winners will also receive an SMS message (if mobile number was provided).
Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 PM PDT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link in your notification email. Winning tickets not purchased by 4:00 PM are forfeited. Your tickets may be partial view and, while every effort will be made to seat pairs together, there is a chance that pairs may be split up. Winners who require accessible seating should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final – no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap