20th Street Block Party is Back (Oct. 16)
The 20th Street corridor will once again be transformed into a FREE party to showcase and celebrate a diverse neighborhood that blends modern ideas with community traditions to create a new San Francisco experience.
This free, delicious summer feast and dance party will feature some of the City’s best restaurants, local businesses and artisans as well as a variety of indie bands.
20th Street Block Party | food + music festival
Saturday, October 16, 2021 | Noon to 6 pm
20th Street Corridor (between Harrison & Bryant)
FREE – There’s a suggested donation at the gate, which benefit 826 Valencia and La Cocina.
Doors open at 12:00 PM. Music ends at 6:00 PM. All Ages to dance, 21+ to drink.
New Entry Policies for 2021
- RSVPs are required for all Block Party attendees.
- All members of your group must enter at the same time.
- Mask requirements are subject to the current San Francisco Department of Public Health order.
- Please stay home if you’re not feeling well. There will always be another show to catch once you’re feeling better
2021 Music Lineup
- Y La Bamba
- Con Brio featuring special guest Sarah Clarke
- L.A. Witch
- French Cassettes
- Same Girls
- Zelma Stone – JUST ADDED
- Louda Y Los Bad Hombres
- Strange Cities
2021 Food Lineup