$9 Bay Area Lunch Deals This Week
If you’re looking to up your weekly lunch game and discover lots of new local restaurants (but not go broke), ClubFeast might be your favorite new food delivery app. And it’s now in San Francisco, South Bay, East Bay (and NYC).
ClubFeast is a sponsored partner of Funcheap – but we love their meal deals, otherwise we wouldn’t have partnered with them.
Get $9 Meals in SF + Bay Area w/ ClubFeast
Club Feast lets you pre-order lunch or dinner for just $7-9 per meal w/ partners like Bluestone Lane, The Melt, Asian Box, Bacon Bacon, Kitava Kitchen Kasa, Krispy Krunchy Chicken and 300+ more.
That’s about 40% less than Doordash or Uber Eats for the exact same meal. And all you have to do is just order in advance so that the restaurants can plan. (Trust us… knowing a few hours in advance helps the restaurants out a LOT so they can plan in advance and make things easier for staff).
So you’re saving money, and by ordering a few hours in advance you’re helping out restaurant workers who need your help more than ever these days.
You’ll have up to 1,000 dish options to choose from, so you could have sushi on Monday, tacos on Tuesday, veggie quiche on Wednesday, grilled chicken salad on Thursday and go wild with gas station chicken on Friday.
Plus they cater to vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and dairy-free diets.
Get $20 in Free Meals / Funcheap Exclusive
Try it out free – Get $20 in free food with code FUNCHEAP at check out (this is better than the 50% off deal you might see in the app since with the FUNCHEAP code it’s completely free!)
- With service and delivery fees, you’ll end up paying about $10-11 all-in for your meal delivered right to your door.
- Order whatever you want for whatever day you want. Club Feast now has no subscription.
- There’s also tons of family meal options for around $35
Club Feast is currently available in San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, South San Francisco, Daly City, Redwood City, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Mountain View and San Jose, and is adding new cities and restaurant partners weekly.
How Does this Benefit Restaurants?
- Unlike delivery apps like DoorDash or UberEats, ClubFeast doesn’t screw over its restaurant partners by charging them huge fees. In fact, they don’t charge their restaurant partners anything. Everything is built into the cost you pay for your meals.
- By knowing in advance before how many meals they will need to prepare, restaurant partners can better plan for staffing and food ordering.
How Does Ordering and Delivery Work?
- Just place your order by Midnight the night before for lunch or by 2:30pm for dinner the same day
- ClubFeast delivers 7-days a week
- Lunch – Meals delivered fresh between 11:45a and 2p (you can choose a 45-min delivery window)
- Dinner – Meals delivered fresh between 5:45p and 8p (you can choose a 45-min delivery window)
- You can always cancel or edit your orders as many times as you’d like up until the window closes
A big thank you to ClubFeast for their sponsorship and generous support of Funcheap.