Bank of America’s Free Museum Weekend
Holders of Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit cards and debit cards get free admission to seven Bay Area museums and two Sacramento museums for the first full weekend each month.
This includes the de Young, Legion of Honor and Oakland Museum of California.
Bank of America Free Museum Weekend
First weekend of each month
FREE but a Bank of America credit or debit card is required
Excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events
January 5th & 6th
February 2nd & 3rd
March 2nd & 3rd
April 6th & 7th
May 4th & 5th
June 1st & 2nd
July 6th & 7th
August 3rd & 4th
September 7th & 8th
October 5th & 6th
November 2nd & 3rd
December 7th & 8th
Please contact each museum for hours as some museums are not open both Saturdays or Sundays or on holidays.
Participating Museums (It’s not clear if this list is updated for 2019 yet)
– Contemporary Jewish Museum – Select Dates – typically only December – check site
– de Young Museum (Permanent galleries only)
– Legion of Honor (Permanent galleries only)
– Oakland Museum of California
– San Jose Museum of Art
– The Tech Museum of Innovation
– Computer History Museum
– Crocker Art Museum
– The California Museum
– Powerhouse Science Center – Discovery Campus
Participating museums may change at any time. Please check bankofamerica.com for the latest roster of museums.
– Updated 12/18/18 – Event info last checked via website