BART Will Be 50% Off in September
In an effort to get people back on the train gang, BART announced on Tuesday that they will offer a special promotion of 50% off all fares on Clipper for the entire month of September 2021.
The discount applies to all BART fares including the already-discounted Clipper cards such as Youth, Senior, RTC, Clipper Start, and the Gator Pass
Currently the cheapest one-way fares are $2.10 using BART, which will drop to $1.10 for September.
The discount will also apply to the Oakland Airport BART connector between Coliseum and the Oakland Airport. Normally the airport fare is $6.50 each way, but will be $3.25 for September.
- Caltrain Launches New 20% Off Monthly Pass Deal – 4/15/21
- Late-Night BART Trains Coming Back This Fall – 4/12/21
- Clipper Card is Going Mobile (Finally) – 2/17/21
- Could BART’s Future Include a 2nd Transbay Crossing? – 1/28/21
- Goodbye to BART’s Paper Tickets – 12/15/21
The one-month fare sale coincides with a general reopening and back-to-normal schedule.
Starting August 30, 2021, BART will expand service hours and significantly increase service:
- Weekday service will be 5am-12am (currently 5am-9pm) with 15-min frequencies on all lines from 5am-8pm
- Saturday service will be 6am-12am (currently 8am-9pm) with 5 routes and added trains during peak hours for 15-min frequency