Caltopia is an annual free two-day campus festival at the start of the UC Berkeley school year free for the entire community (you don’t have to be a student) happening from 10 am to 4 pm on Sunday and Monday, August 25-26, 2013.
It is the largest college lifestyle festival in the nation where over 30,000 Cal students and campus supporters, that means everyone, can grub on food trucks from Off the Grid, watch the Cal dance and band performances, get free massages, get free t-shirts, and tons more.
August 25-26, 2013 | 10 am to 4 pm
2013 Caltopia Schedule
- 10 am: Doors Open
- 11 am: Off the Grid Opens
- Noon Rally: Cal Band and Dance Team
- 1 pm: Twitter Trivia winners announced
- 2 pm: Photo Contest winners announced
- 4 pm: Doors Close
Touch, taste and experience the latest products, services and programs from over 100 local and national sponsors and exhibitors. View Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Free Caltopia T-shirts
2,000 event t-shirts will be distributed on August 25 and August 26. Sizes and availability provided on a first come, first served basis.
- Free massages from Cal Massage. Registration at the event is first come, first served basis.
- Free Make Up Touch Ups & Styling sponsored by Aveda
- Free Haircuts, Styling, and Mini Manicures sponsored by Paris Beauty College in the Beauty Zone
Finding Gold Man
Find Gold Man at Caltopia and win a sweet “Keep Calm and Stay Golden” Tank Top
*Please note, the program schedule may change without notice.