Last Chance $15 Tix: TreasureFest (Deadline July 31)
Celebrating its 10th anniversary, TreasureFest is back with its largest festival ever on September 18-19, 2021.
After countless weekends of good times over the past decade, TreasureFest has outgrown Treasure Island and set their eyes on an expansive, easily accessible, open-air location to celebrate 10 years – The Marin Center in San Rafael
Attendees can expect 300+ curated exhibitors offering one of a kind items including, up-cycled furniture, clothes, art and jewelry, emerging designers, vintage clothing and collected pieces of the past plus live music, and a full outdoor food festival.
September 18-19, 2021
– Saturday 10a-6p, Sunday 10a-5p
Marin Center, San Rafael
$12 Early Bird TicketsSOLD-OUT
– $15 tickets expire July 31st
– $20 tickets starting August 1st.
– Tickets $25 at the gate
- 300+ of the best exhibitors from around the Bay Area
- Live music from up and coming Bay Area Indie bands & DJs
- Mouth watering flavors from around the world – a foodie mecca experience
- Multiple bars offering innovative adult libations.
- Great Lawn & Lagoon to soak up the sun
- Art installations + murals + live art demonstrations
- Dogs on leashes welcome
There’s more than just a location change though. On September 18th-19th you can expect groovy musical performances from established local bands, a massive open lawn that’s perfect for a picnic or sunbathing, mouth watering local eats, craft brews, wine and cocktails, art installations that’ll have you posing for your next instagram moment…and of course hundreds of local vendors that might have you spending money on things you don’t need but are too cool not to have
View this post on Instagram