Corn Dog Day 2015
March 21st is National Corn Dog Day for 2015!
At the biggest “Corn Dog Day” festival in the country for 2015, Funcheap brings you SF’s best food truck corn dogs plus PBR specials.
Corn Dog Day always coincides with the first weekend of March Madness; there’s about 7-8 hours of NCAA Tournament action on the screens.
– A unique lineup of 6 food trucks & carts cooking up corn dogs of all shapes and styles, plus a bevy of corn-dog inspired dishes
– Corn Hole Tournament
– Corn Dog Eating Contest: Brought to you by Sticks Gourmet Corn Dogs
– PBR Beer Specials
– PBR swag giveaways at the Funcheap table
– Beer Pong sponsored by RadPad – Making Renting Easy
– NCAA Tourney action on the TV all day – 8 big screen HDTVs
– Rain or Shine – lots of covered seating with heatlamps
2015 Corn Dog Day Lineup
Traditional corn dog food trucks & vendors along with inventive twists of the classic carnival food
THE CORN DOGS
- Sticks: The Gourmet Corn Dog Cart with a signature honey batter
- Batter Up: Corn Dogs, Hot Dogs, and More – a rare food truck appearance by this Excelsior deep fried favorite.
- Smoking Warehouse Corn Dog Pop Up: Chef Bill Lee’s Ultimate Corn Dog Experience
- Oui Chef: Lobster and Shrimp Corn Dog
- Voodoo Van: Mini Corn Dogs with Roasted Jalapeño Batter
CORN DOG INSPIRED DISHES
- Bacon Bacon: The Bacon Bacon Corn Dog Deconstructed (Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog, Corn and Bacon Salsa, Served in the traditional bun)
- Boneyard BBQ – Corn in the Dog Pile: A Jumbo all beef frank resting on warm Homemade Cornbread, topped with smoked Texas Beef Brisket and fresh corn salad with Bacon, cilantro, White Cheese, and BBQ sauce
Savourie Streets: Homemade Polish Sausage with Chili and Cornbread
- The Rib Whip: Southern “Corn” Dog: with pulled pork, slaw, KC sauce and cornbread & the Texas Corn Chip Chili Dog: brisket chili, cheese, red onion topped with Fritos corn chips
Firetrail Pizza: “Corn Dog Pizza” with sausage and topped with fresh corn
Other Food Vendors
- Lil Burma: Traditional Burmese Street Food
- Frozen Kuhsterd: Gourmet Frozen Treats
- Sugar and Spun: Cotton Candy Galore
Lineups are subject to change.
Admission is FREE with RSVP, but bring cash for your c’dogs and beer.