Dogpatch “Microhood” Block Party
The Bold Italic throws a fun mini block party in Dogpatch
By Johnny Funcheap - posted 1/21/2014 No Comment
Stroll around Dogpatch hunting for sweet deals, sweeter treats, complimentary drinks, factory tours and tons more during The Bold Italic’s “3rd Base” Microhood crawl.
This annual mini neighbhorhood festival focuses on a tiny sliver of Dogpatch around 3rd Street and 22nd Street.
Bold Italic’s 3rd Base Microhood Block Party
Thursday, January 23, 2014 | 6-8 pm
3rd Base, Dogpatch, San Francisco
FREE – RSVP on Facebook
Expect discounts, special treats, free drinks, and an assortment of surprises. Here’s a taste of what you can expect:
- Third Rail, the brand new bar in Dogpatch, will be the official after party hosts from 8-10 pm. They’ll be serving up their creative cocktails and there will be drinks specials especially for Microhood attendees. And don’t forget to check out their jerky bar.
- Rickshaw Bagworks will have Magnolia Brewing onsite pouring their craft brews. You can also purchase baked goodies from the iPie store and BAYCAT will be screening projects they’ve shot in the ‘hood on the garage door.
- Triple Aught Design will feature exclusive specials, discounts, and delicious eats as well as special escape and evasion demonstrations hosted by Rift Recon. They’ll be handing out free Hubert’s Lemonade and the El Sur Food truck will be parked in their driveway selling their world-famous empanadas.
- Receive exclusive discounts from DODOcase and get deals from a variety of other vendors who will be hosted in their space. They’ll be pouring beer from Speakeasy Brewery.
- La Fromagerie will be serving up cheese samples.
- Alter Eco will have an abundance of chocolate and warm quinoa salad.
- Get 10% off any purchases from the Lab Cafe and Little Nib.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at Poco Dolce Confections with chocolate and hot chocolate samples, specials on some gift items and tastings with Kathy, the Founder, for $5.
- Jellyfish Art and Ocean Treasures Servicing will have complimentary tours of the space, including 1,000s of jellyfish. Plus food carts, music, drinks, a ping pong table, and projected movies.
- Additional participating businesses include: Workshop Residence, Spicy Vines, Seven Stills of SF, Serpentine, MAIKA, Mosey, GoGo Craft, Not For Sale, Dogpatch Saloon, Museum of Craft and Design, Magnolia Photo Booth Co, and more