Exploratorium Free Day
A rare free Sunday at the Exploratorium
By Johnny Funcheap - posted 9/27/2014 No Comment
The Exploratorium is a twenty-first-century learning laboratory, an eye-opening, always-changing, playful place to explore and tinker featuring hundreds of science, art, and human perception exhibits.
While they don’t have monthly free days, they do host several special events throughout the year offering free admission for all.
Exploratorium Free Days
Hours: 10 am to 5 pm
Pier 15, San Francisco
Annual free days:
- Groundhog Day (Sunday, February 2, 2014)
- Pi Day (Friday, March 14, 2014)
- Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 11, 2014)
- Engineering Day (Sunday, September 28, 2014)
- Founder’s Day (Sunday, October 12, 2014)