The Exploratroium’s Winter Free Day
Sunday is your last chance in 2015 for free museum day
By Johnny Funcheap - posted 12/5/2015 No Comment
The Exploratorium is a twenty-first-century learning laboratory, an eye-opening, always-changing, playful place to explore and tinker featuring hundreds of science, art, and human perception exhibits.
While they don’t have monthly free days, they do host several special events throughout the year offering free admission for all.
Exploratorium Free Days
Hours: 10 am to 5 pm
Pier 15, San Francisco
2015 Annual Free Dates
- Groundhog Day (Sunday, February 1, 2015)
- Pi Day (Saturday, March 14, 2015)
- Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 10, 2015)
- Latino Engineering Day/Día de la Ingeniería (Sunday, September 27, 2015)
- Founder’s Day (Sunday, October 11, 2015)
- Winter Holiday (Sunday, December 6, 2015)