Free Uber/Lyft Home on St. Patty’s Day
To help keep everyone safe on the way home, St. Paddy’s Day revelers in the Bay Area, as well as the Tri-Valley area (Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville), and Sacramento can get their cab rides home paid for all night and into the morning (until 10 am).
Law firm GJEL Accident Attorneys are sponsoring their free “Drink and Alive Free Cab Program” program.
All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab/Uber/Lyft up front, and GJEL will reimburse you for it up to $20.
Please note this is only for safe rides home – not for bar hopping.
Free Cab / Uber / Lyft Rides Home for St. Paticks Day 2019
Begins: March 17, 2019 – 5 pm
Ends: March 18, 2019 – 10 am
FREE – Pre-Registration is required
The Free Cab Ride Rules:
Cab rides are intended for residents who otherwise might attempt to drive home after drinking.
- Pre-Registration is required; please note reimbursement coupons are limited, so register in advance.
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
- Rides must be taken between Saturday, March 17 at 5 pm to Sunday, March 18, 2019 by 10 am.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination – This is NOT for bar hopping
- Limit: One reimbursement per household
- Maximum value of $20 anywhere in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
Register to claim your reimbursement and be automatically emailed the instructions.
To claim your cab ride reimbursement, please take the following steps:
- Claim a “ticket” using the registration information.
- After the event is over, the instructions will be sent for you to fill out the online form then submit your information online.
- Reimbursements will come via paypal.
- Please remember that all submissions must be received by no later than March 25, 2019.
- Reimbursements will be processed within 30 days of receipt. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.