Free Day at The Exploratorium
The Exploratorium is a twenty-first-century learning laboratory, an eye-opening, always-changing, playful place to explore and tinker featuring hundreds of science, art, and human perception exhibits.
While they don’t have monthly free days, they do host several special events throughout the year offering free admission for all.
Exploratorium Free Days
Hours: 10 am to 5 pm
Pier 15, San Francisco
2016 Annual Free Dates
- Groundhog Day (Tuesday, February 2, 2016)
- Pi Day (Monday, March 14, 2016)
- Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 8, 2016)
- > Fall Free Day (Sunday, September 18, 2016)
- Halloween Free Day (Sunday, October 30, 2016)
On free days, museum entry is on a first-come, first-served basis.