The Final Free Exploratorium Day of 2018
The Exploratorium is a twenty-first-century learning laboratory, an eye-opening, always-changing, playful place to explore and tinker featuring hundreds of science, art, and human perception exhibits.
While they don’t have monthly community days, they do host several special events throughout the year offering “pay-what-you-can” admission for all.
Exploratorium Community Free Days 2018
Hours: 10 am to 5 pm
Pier 15, San Francisco
Cost: Pay What You Can / Free – you may choose to enter for free or can choose to pay any amount should you have the means or desire to do so.
2018 Annual Community Dates
- Community Pi Day (Wednesday, March 14, 2018)
- Community Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 13, 2018)
- Community Night (Friday, July 13, 2018 • 5–9 pm) Sponsored by United Airlines
- Community Day (Saturday, September 22, 2018)
- Community Day (Sunday, October 21, 2018)
On Community Days, the museum entry is on a first-come, first-served basis.