Funcheap’s Bar Takeover
Get your liver ready… FuncheapSF’s very own Johnny Funcheap will be stepping behind the bar and serving up drinks this Wednesday at North Beach’s Bottle Cap!
Funcheap founder Johnny will be crafting his own signature specialty cocktail, “Johnny’s Irish Rocket” a deadly and tasty concoction featuring Jameson, ginger beer, lime and a bit of a bitter kick.
In true Funcheap fashion, the specialty cocktail will be 50% off (just $5) plus there will be a bevy ofaffordable bar bites, live jazz and all tips will be donated to Johnny’s non-profit of choice, The Bay Citizen
Bottle Cap’s Guest Bartending Series: Meet Johnny Funcheap
Wednesday, February 22, 2012 (6p-8p)
– Bottle Cap, Powell & Union (North Beach)
– FREE with RSVP
- Cheap & Tasty Bar Bites until 7pm ($4-$8)
- Live Jazz at 7pm
- $5 Specialty Jameson Cocktails until 8pm
- 100% of tips get donated to non-profit The Bay CitizenArrive Early and Get Free Stuff!
- Complimentary light passed appetizers (while supplies last – arrive early)
- Free Sneak Preview Movie Tickets: Get passes to see a special free sneak preview of Friends With Kids in SF on Thursday at 7pm. Arrive early – these will go quick
- Bonus Ticket Contest! Meet Johnny at the bar and he’ll tell you the Secret Code Word – good for giving you first crack at winning next week’s ticket contests on Funcheap! That’s right… just show up to Bottle Cap and ask Johnny for the secret word and then we’ll pick our contest winners only from those of you who knew the code word!
About Bottle Cap’s Guest Bartending Series
As part of Bottle Cap’s rich media history (Herb Caen and Tom Brokaw used to frequent the place), this historic space is hosting a monthly Guest Bartending series with local writers and bloggers. January was Thrillist, March will be Eater.com, but February is Funcheap!