Guided Walking Tour Sunday: 15 Free Tours
San Francisco City Guides offer free guided walking tours of many different neighborhoods in the city and will be offering a full slate of free tours onThanksgiving weekend 2013 Thursday through Sunday.
Tour starting times range from 9:30 am to 2 pm and there are 37 different tours for you to choose from over the four day weekend including the Japanese Tea Garden (yes, even on Thanksgiving Thursday), Alfred Hitchcock’s San Francisco, Gold Rush City, Downtown Deco, Rising Steel: Two Centuries Of San Francisco Architecture and many more.
>> The tours are free, but donations are gladly accepted if you think your tour guide did a great job.
Free Tours on Sunday, December 1, 2013
- 10 am – Cow Hollow
- 11 am – Alfred Hitchcock’s San Francisco
- 11 am – Castro: Tales Of The Village
- 11 am – Mission Dolores Neighborhood
- 11 am – Golden Gate Bridge
- 11 am – Billionaire’s Row: Outer Broadway Architecture
- 11 am – Dogpatch and Potrero Point
- 11 am – Downtown Deco
- 11 am – Rising Steel: Two Centuries Of San Francisco Architecture
- 1 pm – Japanese Tea Garden*
- 1 pm – Haight-Ashbury
- 1:30 pm – Noe Valley: A Village Within the City
- 2 pm – Gold Rush City
- 2 pm – Victorian San Francisco
- 2 pm – Nob Hill
*The Japanese Tea Garden tour is free, but $5 admission to the garden still applies.