Memorial Day Guided Walking Tours
If you have the day off on Memorial Day, why not spend part of your day learning something new about the city you love. San Francisco City Guides will be offering thirteen free guided walking tours on Memorial Day Monday.
All tours are free and open to the public, but donations are welcome.
Memorial Day Walking Tours | SF City Guides
Monday, May 28, 2018
FREE, but donations are appreciated
- 9:30 am: Japanese Tea Garden
- 10:00 am: Chinatown
- 11:00 am: Japanese Tea Garden
- 11:00 am: Alfred Hitchcock’s San Francisco
- 11:00 am: 1906: Earthquake And Fire
- 11:00 am: Fisherman’s Wharf
- 11:00 am: Bawdy & Naughty
- 1:00 pm: American History in Golden Gate Park
- 1:00 pm: Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:30 pm: Chinatown
- 2:00 pm: Making Waves on the Waterfront
- 2:00 pm: Embarcadero Skyway
- 7:00 pm: North Beach By Night
*The Japanese Tea Garden tour is free, but admission to garden is required – Adult: $6 (Residents), $8 (Non-Residents).