Napa County Wineries, Bars & Tasting Rooms Can Reopen Today
Thanks to the SF Chronicle for letting us know that Napa Valley wineries are ready to welcome Bay Area visitors.
Napa County officials released new guidelines last Friday, allowing wineries, bars and tasting rooms in Napa County to reopen starting June 12.
The Drink Business has pointed out important requirements in the new guidelines:
- Businesses should provide temperature and/or symptom screenings for all workers and necessary protective equipment.
- Wineries are encouraged to adopt strict cleaning protocols and improve ventilation.
- Reservation is encouraged rather than drop-in tastings.
- Outdoor dining and curbside pickup are encouraged.
- Tables must be spaced six feet apart.