Outdoor Dining Comes Back to SF on June 15th
San Francisco announced that Phase 2B is scheduled to begin on June 15th, which includes allowing the reopening of outdoor dining, most indoor retail, summer camps and pro sports (without spectators).
This all assumes that COVID-19 stats continue to improve and expect rules for face masks to be tightened.
Read about the full San Francisco Reopening Timeline announced on May 28th with updates on all phases including indoor dining and museums
More details and specifics will be announced closer to the date including specific social distancing and capacity restrictions. See full details and updates at sf.gov
Phase 2B – Target Date June 15th
- Outdoor fitness like boot camps and yoga with social distancing*
- All manufacturing, wholesale trade, leasing, and transportation with over 50 employees
- Non-emergency medical appointments
- All private indoor household services like cooks and house cleaners
- Outdoor dining including restaurants and bars with food
- Indoor retail (malls require approved plans)
- Professional sports games, tournaments, and other entertainment venues allowed with no spectators with approved plans*
- Religious services and ceremonies*
Childcare and education
- Summer camps with stable groups of up to 12
Activities marked with an asterisks (*) require the State to be in advanced Phase 2 or Phase 3 by the time San Francisco roll out is planned.