Rare Guided Walking Tours of SF
San Francisco City Guides offers dozens of free guided walking tours, all over the city, throughout the year.
But things get special during the months of May and October each year, when the San Francisco weather is particularly pleasant, City Guides add a slate of rare neighborhood explorations to its year round tour schedule.
Go off the beaten path and discover the colorful characters, beautiful vistas, and charming architectural treasures that can be found in communities. Each San Francisco neighborhood has a distinct architecture, history, and personality that deserve in-depth exploration.
Special October 2018 Walking Tours
All tours are free, but donations accepted. First come, first served. Certain tours below have dates which are TBD.
- 1850S San Francisco: Paris Du Pacifique
- 1906: Phoenix Rising
- Bungalows of Westwood Park (Sat 10/20 at 10am)
- Diego Rivera Mural at City College (Thu 10/25 at 10:30am)
- Ghost Walk At City Hall (Mon 10/29 at 6:30pm)
- Golden Gate Heights Stairways
- Inner Richmond: Part I (Sun 10/21 at 10am)
- Inner Richmond: Part II (Sun 10/28 at 10am)
- Mt. Davidson Hike
- North of the Panhandle (Thu 10/11 at 1pm)
- Old South Park (Sun 10/21 at 1pm)
- Sacred Places In San Francisco (10/18 and 10/25 at 1pm)
- Tenderloin Neighborhood Part I
- Tenderloin Neighborhood Part II (Sun 10/14 at 9am
- Uncovering the Parkside (Sun 10/21 at 1pm)
- Visitacion Valley Part II (Sat 10/27 at 11am)
- West Side Whimsy Walk
Complete schedule of tours for October 2018.
Categories: Walks & Tours