Asian Art Museum’s 1st “Holiday Artisan Market”
The Asian Art Museum is launching their first-ever holiday market on Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2017 in an all-day festival (open until 8 pm) featuring one-of-a-kind handmade goods by local makers.
It will be open to public – open late, with food, festivities, and fun.
Holiday Artisan Market
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 | 10 am to 8 pm
Asian Art Museum, 200 Larkin St.
FREE – access to holiday market
Please note that regular admission applies if you wish to visit the museum’s galleries.
It’s a one-stop-opp to find that perfect gift for everyone — from your favorite little one to your quirkiest chum to those you cherish most during the season of giving with many one-of-a-kind handmade goods by local Bay Area makers. The store will overflow into the surrounding North and South Courts with pop-up boutiques.
- Jewelry – from the traditional sparkle to unforgettable statement
- Ceramics – glossy housewares and show-stopping centerpieces
- Fashion & accessories – eye-catching flair and timeless chic
- Gifts for little ones – surprise those who still need a bed time story
- Books – hand-sewn notebooks to gorgeous prints
- Specialty Food Products – brighten up your pantry and your palate
- Ornaments – effortlessly make the season shine
- Cards – express your hopes and dreams in style
Activities throughout the day include cookbook signings with San Francisco favs Burma Superstar, and chances to meet other local authors.