SF Zoo Free Day
The San Francisco Zoo, Northern California’s largest zoological park and conservation center, periodically offers free admission for San Francisco residents.
This urban oasis, nestled against the Pacific Ocean, provides a comfortable climate all year round. You’ll enjoy seeing the 250 different animal species in naturalistic surroundings, along with their many zoo activities and events.
San Francisco Zoo Free Day
– Next free zoo day is Wednesday, May 2, 2018
– Spring/Summer Hours: 10 am to 5 pm (last admission is 4pm)
– Fall/Winter Hours: 10 am to 4 pm (Last admission at 3pm)
Great Highway, between Skyline and Sloat Boulevards, next to the Pacific Ocean.
FREE for SF residents only (valid ID required)
> Arrive Early: Last admission to the Zoo on a free day is typically one hour before closing time (4pm in Spring/Summer or 3pm in Fall/Winter)
You must be a resident of San Francisco and bring one of the following:
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid identification card
- A utility, phone or other local bill that has your name and address, along with a current, valid photo I.D.
Free street parking is available for along Sloat Blvd. A pedestrian drop-off area is located on Sloat Blvd. and 47th Avenue with a grand walkway leading directly to the main entrance.