SF’s New Shipping Container Park
The Yard at Mission Rock, located in Giants Parking Lot A, at the corner of 3rd St. and Terry Francois Blvd., will officially open to the public at Noon on Friday, March 20, 2015 and be open for business 7-days per week.
The pop-up village is constructed out of 13 recycled shipping containers that were deemed no longer seaworthy and will house local food and drink establishments, pop-up shops, public open space and cultural and community programs and events.
- Visitors to The Yard will find Anchor Brewing’s beer garden where their internationally renowned brews and Yard specific drafts, not available anywhere else, will be poured. The beer garden will be complemented by BBQ and burgers from The Whole Beast.
- Peet’s Coffee’s skilled baristas will serve fresh, high quality coffee and hand crafted espresso beverages within a recycled trailer that emulates Peet’s new signature coffee shop design.
- Off the Grid’s Courtyard establishes their first-ever permanent location and will include a wine-serving converted bus to complement an array of street food vendors.
- The North Face will feature an innovative new blend of retail and recreation opportunities in its permanent storefront, including free Mountain Athletics workouts every Thursday at 6:30 p.m. beginning on April 2.
- SFMade will showcase locally made products from four rotating SFMade member companies including Les Mechantes, 3 Fish Studios, Lady Alamo, and wildebeest.