Snuggie Pub Crawl
Come be part of the 3rd Annual San Francisco Snuggie Pub Crawl on March 9, 2013. Yes, featuring the nasty as-seen-on-TV blanket with sleeves, the Snuggie Pub Crawl is coming back for a ridiculous event of looking for any excuses to drink and get prizes for best costumes.
Snuggie Bar Crawl 2013
Lower Polk Street San Francisco
Saturday, March 9, 2013 – 4p-8p
Tickets: $5 early bird / $8 adv tix / $10 door
Get $3 off tickets with secret code FUNCHEAPSF
- pick up tickets at playland starting at 2p
- Playland – 1351 Polk Street – $2 Labatts, $3 Drafts, $4 Well drinks
- R Bar – 1176 Sutter – $2 Labatts, $2 Olympias, $3 Bud Light tall boys (16 oz), $5 Fernet, Jameson or Fireball
- Aces – 998 Sutter – $2 Labatts, $3 16oz. bud or bud lite, $4 Sailor jerry shot or drinks
- Vertigo – 1160 Polk – $2 Labatts, $2 PBRs, $3 Draft beers until 7PM, $4 Pineapple Infused Vodka
Do I Have to Wear a Snuggie:? Yes! but blankets, backward robes, designer Snuggies and Snuggie knock-offs are welcome. No need to buy an official “Snuggie”
The Snuggie can be purchased at any Walgreens, CVS, JCPenny’s, Costco, Kmart, Toys”R”Us or Kohl’s for around $15. Snuggies & knockoffs may be shortened, cut, or altered but remember – without the large ridiculous sleeves, it might as well be a toga party.