Southwest’s $29 February Flight Sale
Southwest is offering a bevy of discount fares from SFO, San Jose and Oakland with $29/$39 fares to California destinations.
It’s the usual fine print… fares can change at anytime, you need to book by 2/5 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, there’s blackout dates on popular days and times and the cheapest fares won’t likely be available on Fridays and Sunday.
Southwest’s $29/$39 California Fare Sale
– From SFO – $29 (Burbank, Ontario), $39 (LAX, San Diego)
– From Oakland – $29 (LAX), $39 (San Diego, Burbank, Long Beach, Ontario)
– From San Jose – $29 (Burbank, Long Beach, Orange County, San Diego), $39 (Ontario, LAX)
All taxes are included.
Book by 2/5 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. Nonrefundable. Seats, travel days, and markets limited. 21-day advanced purchase required. Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service. Continental U.S. travel and to/from continental U.S. to/from Hawaii valid February 25 through May 20, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from February 4 through February 5, 2020, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Continental U.S. travel and Continental U.S. to/from Hawaii travel valid February 25 through May 20, 2020.
- Except as otherwise specified, continental U.S. travel is valid Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Travel to/from continental U.S. to/from Hawaii valid Monday – Thursday.
- Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but that’s not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines®, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on Rapid Rewards® tier status.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies only to published, scheduled service.