$5 Star Wars Tickets? Yup!
In a time long long ago, movie tickets cost less than the crazy amounts they do today.
For the latest blockbuster-to-be, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, we’ve checked out the prices for several Bay Area movie theaters and have found tickets as low as $5 (Oakland) and as low as $6.59 in SF – as long as you don’t mind attending at off-times.
Grand Lake Theater in Oakland has the cheapest tickets we’ve found – $5 for any Tuesday screening (including 3D). In SF the cheapest deal is AMC Van Ness with first showings at $6.59
Unless otherwise noted, all of the cheap screenings are for 2D. Please always check with the theater site first – pricing can change.
The Best Star Wars Ticket Deals in the Bay
- Century San Francisco Centre 9 (Westfield Centre) – Anytime Tuesday for $8 (XD are $11, 3D is $11.50). $8.25 for the first matinee showing 7 days a week before 1pm
- AMC Van Ness – First showings $6.59
- AMC Metreon – First showing $7.79 (reserved seats)
- CineArts at the Empire (West Portal) Early Bird (before 1pm) are $8 for 2D and $11.50 for 3D
- Balboa Theatre (Outer Richmond)- First showings (before 1pm) are $9
- Presidio Theater (Marina) – “Bargain” matinee is $10 – Weekday Shows before 4:30pm, Weekend and Holiday shows before 2:30pm
- Alamo Drafthouse (Mission) – Matinee (before 5pm) is $11
- Regal Jack London – Tuesdays & Sundays $6.45 (3D is $9.45)
- Grand Lake Theater– Tuesday for $5 + $6 matinees for all shows before 5:45pm (3D screenings included)
No Funcheap events found.