Super Duper Free Burger Day
Super Duper, a yummy, sustainably-minded Bay Area burger joint, will offer free mini burgers for the first 100 people in line at each location on Monday, April 25, 2016, starting at 3 pm. (Translation: four-ounce, all natural Niman Ranch beef patty with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, and Super sauce on a toasted sesame bun.)
New in 2016: They’re kicking things off at 8 am with FREE mini breakfasts for the first 100 guests in line (at select SF locations only).
Get there early; they’re giving out free burgers to the first 100 people in line at each of their eight outposts.
And, if you’re lucky enough to be the first guest in line, you’ll win a $100 gift card. Good luck on that though.
Super Duper Free Mini-Burger Day
Monday, April 25, 2016
– Free breakfast: 8 am
– Free burger: 3 pm
FREE for the first 100 people in line
Participating Breakfast & Burger Giveaway Locations:
- FiDi — 346 Kearny Street
- Metreon — 783 Mission Street
- Downtown — 721 Market Street
- Lower FiDi — 98 Mission Street
Participating Burger-Only Giveaway Locations:
- The Castro — 2304 Market Street
- Marina — 2201 Chestnut Street
- Novato — 5800 Nave Drive
- Mill Valley — 430 Miller Avenue
- Westfield — 2855 Stevens Creek Boulevard
- Los Gatos — 15991 Los Gatos Boulevard