Virgin America’s One-Day $49 Flight Sale
Virgin America has put together a pretty sweet sale (this will take you to the Alaska Airlines site, since Virgin is now owned by Alaska) for nonstop fares from SFO to LAX for $49 each way along with decent deals to other cities like $59 fares to San Diego for travel from September 6 to November 8, 2017.
And if you don’t mind flying Alaska, there’s also $49 fares to Orange County and lots of other discount fares.
These fares are typically reserved for travel on some Tuesdays, Wednesday and Saturdays (with surrounding dates starting about $8 to $22 more) from September 20 to March 8 and there’s bound to be some blackout dates around popular travel times and holidays.
Plus there’s no-risk booking. On most fares there’s a 24-hour cancellation policy in case you change your mind (or find a better fare)
Fares expire at 11:59 pm PST on July 11, 2017.
Sample one-way non-stop fares (including all taxes)
>> See the fares – Choose “San Francisco” from the drop down menu
- Los Angeles … $49 – Operated by Virgin
- Orange County… $49 – Alaska
- San Diego… $49 – Virgin (not on the inital deal page, just search for the fare)
- $94-$109 – Palm Springs, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Mexico City
- $129-$139 – Austin, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, Raleigh-Durham
- Surrounding dates start at $8-$22 more one way and can go way up on Friday/Saturday and depending on demand. Travel over holidays is not available at these prices.
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap